WRS Health is looking for a remote senior PHP developer with leadership skills to join our team. This role is responsible for the development, coding and maintenance of WRS SAAS EHR/EMR. This person will be part of a development team working within a SCRUM framework. Note that the overlap required is from 7 am to 3 pm ( EST)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop enterprise level PHP application
- Participate in elaboration sessions with stakeholders and contribute to both design level and code level
- Work in a highly collaborative setting within SCRUM framework.
- Communicate and interact with technical team members, product owners and stakeholders
- Must have: 5+ years of PHP software application development experience with Laravel/Lumen/Symfony
- Must have: Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and best practices
- Very good to have: Knowledge and experience with design patterns, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work both independently or in collaboration with a team
- Good organization and communication skills
- Prior experience as a technical lead a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Voted #1 by PCMag in 2019, WRS Health is a cloud-based SaaS Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System service provider for independent medical practices in the United States. WRS Health seamlessly integrates all the clinical and business functions required for healthcare providers, including: Electronic Medical Records, Revenue Cycle Management, Personal Health Records, Medication Management, Telehealth, Order Tracking, Scheduling, Reputation Management and Billing.
Why join us
- Make a positive impact on patient care by providing the best available medical practice solutions to our physician and medical practice clients
- Join a successful and continually growing USA-based company established in 1999 whose company size has doubled within the last 3 years
- Become part of a team-oriented environment while working from home.
- Experience work/life balance by working during EST hours, allowing you to still enjoy time with your family during PH time.
- Participate in the growth & stability of a company with strong team presence in the Philippines and advancement opportunities.