Goshen NY Headquarters( In-office position)
Supporting clients with a focus on lab connection sales, data import and export, hardware installation and termination including SMS, scanner, digital pen, lab connection, data import, and export.
- Lab Connection Sales: building relationships with major labs and existing WRS clients, help practices optimizing their operation by providing new lab connections or additional lab connections.
- Managing the complete lab connection projects, coordinate with developers for connection installation, with WRS Supports for client training and for maintenance
- Install and remove SMS, Scanner, digital pens, and other hardware by working closely with the Implementation and Finance Teams.
- Manage and coordinate the import clients’ demographic data for new clients and export data for terminating clients.
- Communicate with clients with all installation and termination projects and make sure all projects are completed on time.
- College Bachelor or Associate Degree, Business Admin or Computer Science major preferred.
- Two years of work experience handling client relationship preferred
- Tech-savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, familiar with computer hardware set up and interface
- Behaviors – Teamwork, Proficient in Communication and Problem Solving, Attention to Details.